Here is a list of Nigerian newspaper headlines for today, Friday, 1st June, 2018.
Punch Newspaper Headlines, 1st June, 2018.
- I wrote 300 songs in prison – Sauce Kid.
- 400 million girls will be excluded from employment by 2030, UN warns.
- Abramovich becomes Israel’s wealthiest citizen.
- Army intercepts three truckloads of ammunition.
- Buhari, Saraki, govs, others mourn Wale Aboderin.
- Battered wife stabs husband to death.
- FIFA lifts suspension on Guatamela.
- US priest abuse victims reach $210m settlement.
- Melaye tackles Buhari as Saraki faults politicking by Customs boss.
- I’ve constructed 1,701km roads, 35 bridges in 3 years – Gov Emmanuel.
- Lagos bizman remanded in prison for allegedly raping Facebook friend.
- FUTA develops solar powered generator.
- Kwara govt spends N8bn on water projects.
- Ooni canvasses support for Buhari.
- Countdown (13) FIFA WC: Eagles, Three Lions ready for Wembley ‘fireworks’.
This Day Newspaper Headlines, 1st June, 2018.
- Nigeria’s Manufacturing Index Grows at Slow Pace
- Our Economy Has Recorded Significant Growth in Agriculture, Manufacturing, Says Osinbajo.
- US Congress Expresses Concern over Killings by Herdsmen, Urges Buhari to Speak Out.
- Amosun’s Search for Yewa Successor Gimmick to Cause Confusion, Says UPN Chairman.
- Kaduna Govt. Set to Demolish My House, Senator Hunkuyi Cries.
- Insecurity: NSA Briefs Senate Behind Close-doors.
- Ekiti 2018: Fayemi Picks Former Commissioner, Egbeyemi as Deputy.
- Buhari Advocates for Regional Collaboration in Tackling Maritime Crimes in Gulf of Guinea.
That’s it for the top Nigerian newspaper headlines this morning. See you again tomorrow.
Author: Vincent Abolarin
Vincent is a Nigerian blogger with special interest in the history and current happenings in the country. When he is not blogging, he enjoys reading and playing computer games.