Recently, we talked about how to subscribe on GoTV and renew your subscription online without stress. Startimes is also one of the leading cable networks in Nigeria. It is cheap, affordable and easy to fix compared with others. It also offers a pay per day subscription package which cannot be seen anywhere else.
Read Also: How to make money from Bitcoin trading
- Switch on your Startimes decoder and visit Quickteller official website here
- Navigate to the Startimes payment page on Quickteller and select the select any Startimes bouquet of your choice.
- Provide your smart card number, phone number and email address and press continue
- You will be required to fill in your credit card details in the next page
- Click on the ‘Pay button’ in other to complete the transaction.
- Your viewing will be restored immediately if the payment was successful and a sum of N100 will be deducted as transaction fee.
Subscribing through Interswitch
One of the ways you can subscribe for Startimes online is through Interswitch. However, you are only allowed to do this with the phone number that was registered with your bank. Just simply dial *322*the subscription code*amount#. Let say you want to subscribe to Startimes N600 bouquet package for 1 month, all you have do is dial *322*1*240617942*600#. The money will be automatically deducted from your bank account. Furthermore, this will only work for bank verve, Visa and Smart card users.
Subscribing with ATM card
Another way of subscribing online is through the use of your ATM card. Just visit any ATM near you and insert your ATM card. Enter your PIN and choose Quickteller from the Menu options. Then select pay bills, choose the plan of your choice and press PROCEED. Lastly, follow screen guide to complete the payment.
Read Also: How to start a secondary school in Nigeria
Subscribing through Mobile Banking
Your need your bank mobile app to subscribe through mobile banking. All banks have their own mobile banking apps. There is GTMobile for Guarantee Trust bank customers, FirstOnline for FirstBank users, IMobile app for Intercontinental bank etc. Furthermore, not all banks support Startimes online subscription on their mobile banking platforms. Want to subscribe through the use of mobile banking? Then follow the steps below
- Visit your app store, search for your bank app and download it
- Launch the app
- Search for Bill payments
- Select Pay CableTV / Pay TV subscription and select Startimes
- Input your Smart card number and then enter the amount to complete your payment
In addition, you can subscribe using the short codes for different banks. Using GT bank as an example, just dial *737*37*Amount*SmartCard Number# on the phone number associated with your Gtbank account. Then complete the payment by imputing using the last four (4) digit of your GT Naira card or 737 PIN.
light sleeper, heavy dreamer.