GoTv is the home of African television. The cable network was created by Multichoice, the same maker of DSTV. It is so difficult to find a home without a GoTv or DStv in Nigeria and Africa. Once it is activated, the only thing that is left for you is to do is to subscribe and keep renewing your subscription. However, most people complain about not having time to visit their office to renew their subscription. Why go to their office when you can do everything online at a convenient time. All you need is access to the internet and everything will be done within a minutes. Want to know more? Then you have to keep reading
Subscribing through GoTv official website
To begin with, you can subscribe for your GoTv online using the GoTv official website. This is one the fastest and easiest way to subscribe and you are only going to be charged a sum of ₦65 from your bank. Now how do you do that? Click here. Then enter the decoder number, enter the provided Captcha text and click verify. You will be required to fill all the necessary details of payment on the next page.
For those of us that are interested in using Quickteller should follow the steps below
- Switch on your Gotv decoder
- Visit their official website here
- Once you are there, select any Gotv bouquet of your choice
- Next, you will be asked to provide your decoder number. This number can be found at the back of your decoder.
- Fill the number and name appropriately and ensure you do that correctly then click NEXT.
- The next page will require you to fill in your debit card details. Click PAY once that is done then wait for confirmation details.
- Your viewing will be restored immediately if the payment was successful and a sum of N100 will be deducted as a transaction fee.
Subscribing through Mobile Banking
You can also do your online Gotv subscription using Mobile Banking. This can be done by either using their short codes or mobile apps. Let use UBA as an example. The first you need to do is to download and open the app and then click on the pay bills option. The next page will ask you for the type of bill and then select “Cable TV bills”. Next, choose any subscription plan of your choice and the preferred payment method. Input your decoder number and then your 4 digit pin. Confirm your payment by clicking OK.
Follow the following steps
- Log on to eazy.gotvafrica.com
- Navigate to the pay page then click on the PayU logo
- Enter your credit card details and complete the payment.
- Then confirm your payment
Other ways to make your Gotv online subscription includes
- Using PAGA mobile wallet
- Using GlobaPAY
- Using Eazy Money
light sleeper, heavy dreamer.