It is another weekend and what better is there to spend it than to kick back and enjoy the best of television. And it doesn’t get better than DStv in satellite entertainment. DSTV has been the goto place to get the best in Satelite entertainment since its launch on the 6th of October 1995. This would not have been possible years ago, but technology kept advancing.
But with it came new challenges, like how to constantly be online without stress. DSTV offices were always filled with queues from customers who came for different purposes, now, all that has changed. You can subscribe and do anything yourself, and from the comfort of your home. It is fast, easy and highly effective. There are several ways you can make your online subscription. The three major payments platforms include:
- DSTV website
- Mobile money
- Internet banking
Here is how to renew your subscription through the above-mentioned mediums.
- Go to the DStv website
- Select your country and your smart card number
- Click to verify
- Check the payment summary page by clicking on the “view balance and pay” option. You will see the amount of money to be paid.
- Click on the “pay” button. Immediately you do so, you will the payment subscription page.
- Select e transact payment option and bank.
- Enter your bank account number.
- Then generate a 6 digit password, fill it and click on submit.
- Call *389*00# with the phone number connected with your bank account to receive the OTP code.
- Enter the OTP and click pay.
- You should a payment response that state that the payment is completed successfully.
- Log into your internet banking platform and click on payment options.
- Select the option for DStv subscription.
- Click on your DStv bouquet package
- Select your account biller name ie DStv
- Choose your utility type
- Then enter the amount you are paying, your email address, smartcard number, phone number, and the answer secret question.
- Enter your DStv smart card number and relevant specified details after logging into the quick teller platform.
- Fill the necessary details and click the next button.
- You will see a billing page where you will have to select your atm card for your payment option.
- Enter your ATM card details and your bank token if required. Payment usually takes less than five minutes
You will have to try all of them out to see which works best for you, as preferences differ.
light sleeper, heavy dreamer.